DIRECTOR FOR PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
The Director for Program Management is responsible for managing campaigns in job recruitment and sourcing in the US Markets. The role will take full ownership on:
- Overall day-to-day operations and deliverables of the organization, to ensure client satisfaction and operational goals and objectives are achieved.
- Advocating company vision, mission and principles through planning and execution, productivity management, employee engagement, leadership development and other various company activities.
- Developing quality improvement projects from conceptualization to execution.
- Building teams’ competencies in sourcing and recruiting, specialized by industry/client.
- Providing mentorship and supervision to Operations Managers, Section Managers, and Team Managers.
- Promoting excellent relationships between the company and its clients.
- Liaising with client POCs to ensure alignment with program objectives and actual performance.
At least 3-5 years experience as a Director / Leader ideally from the following environment and with a high degree of client engagement:
a. BPO/Call Center
b. Sales/Insurance Firms
d. Advertising Firms
e. Firms Airlines
f. Shared Services
Deep knowledge in the principles of program/account/operations management, coaching, and mentoring
Strong interest in building a career in recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) management
Excellent communication skills both spoken & written
Open to working for a permanent night shift schedule and occasional Saturday shift.