Treasury and Accounting Associate
The Treasury and Accounting Associate, is part of the team who manages PSG’s Financial Operations. He/She will be responsible for all treasury responsibilities and functions, preparing and executing process flows and controls related to treasury procedures, recording journal entries, and performing account reconciliations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. All treasury responsibilities and functions:
a. coordinating with banks
b. monitoring and custody of funds
c. issuance of official receipts, and
d. releasing of payments
2. Preparing and executing process flow and controls related to treasury functions
3. Performing journal entries recording and account reconciliations.
1. At least 2 years of experience in treasury work (recording and custody of funds)
2. Has experience in journal entries recording and account reconciliations
3. Candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s/College degree in Accountancy, Finance, or any related course
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
4. With knowledge in process flows and controls related to treasury functions
5. With knowledge and experience in using Quickbooks and/or similar accounting software
6. Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications (MS Excel, PPT, Word, OneDrive, SharePoint)
7. Willing to work onsite in Makati at least 3x a week.