Night Shift | Work from home
JOIN THE WORLD'S LARGEST RPO COMPANY TODAY!
Your safety remains our top priority. Apply from the comfort of your own home and get hired through Over-the-phone (OTP) Interview!
The Trainer will be responsible for all language-related aspects of training for new hires. Specifically, training functions will include:
Language Training Class Facilitation
Measurement/Evaluation of Trainees
Training Design and Module Development
Ongoing Refinement of the Training Systems and Processes
• At least 2 years of experience in New Hire Training, Product Training, Communication and/or Culture Language training ideally in a BPO company
• Candidates with experience doing training for Healthcare, IT and/or Engineering accounts is a plus
• Candidates must exhibit competence in communicating, facilitating and presenting training-related functions to different audiences.
• Candidates must be willing to work long hours, and occasional Saturday shifts.
• Candidates must be flexible with working schedules - night shift and day shift depending on business needs.