Senior Team Manager
JOIN THE WORLD'S LARGEST RPO COMPANY TODAY!
Your safety remains our top priority. Apply from the comfort of your own home and get hired through Over-the-phone (OTP) Interview!
Get hired and enjoy:
• COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE + HMO on Day 1
• FIXED NIGHT SHIFT, WEEKENDS OFF and U.S. Holidays Off
• MONTHLY INCENTIVES on top of your base pay
The role is responsible for managing a team and the accounts they support. He/she will take full ownership on supervising, managing and motivating team members and should be able to act proactively to ensure effective collaboration and to achieve daily goals. This includes but not limited to:
• Team Management
• Performance Management
• At least 2 YEARS OF SOLID EXPERIENCE in team management/handling ideally from the following industries:
Advertising Firms, etc.
• Candidates should display deep knowledge in the principles of Operations Management, Performance Management and Team Development.
• Candidates must have excellent communication skills, both spoken & written.
• Has strong Analytical skills and Leadership qualities.
• Candidates must be open to working on a Fixed Night Shift schedule.
Candidates must have the ff equipment:
Laptop or PC
Fast & Reliable Internet Connection