The Operations Manager is responsible in leading teams and accounts they support. You will create strategies dependent on client expectations and strategic corporate direction of the vision and goals. You will be tasked to empower, select/recruit, coach and retain qualified leaders, frontliners and support staff that will contribute to the business unit and company goals. Specifically, you will perform the following tasks:
Performance Management: Manage a team of recruiting managers and drive performance providing the best possible results for clients.
Team Management: Build Senior Team Managers', Team Managers', Recruiting Team Managers' and Recruiters’ competencies in sourcing and recruiting, specialized by industry/client.
Employee Development: Provide mentorship and supervision to Senior Team Managers, Team Managers and Recruiting Team Managers
Client Program Management: Promote excellent relationship between PSG and its clients.
• Ensure successful implementation, continual operation and growth of accounts,
by collaborating with different work groups
• Assist client managers in maintaining positive client relationships
• Other duties include reports generation and analysis, account implementation
• Candidate should have at least 3 years account management and operations
management experience, ideally from the following environment,
a) BPO/Call Center
b) Sales/Insurance Firms with high degree of client engagement
c) Advertising Firms with high degree of client engagement
d) Recruitment/Headhunter Firms with high degree of client engagement
• Must have superior communication and problem-solving skills
• Candidate should display deep knowledge in the principles of operations management, coaching, and counseling.
• Candidate should exhibit strong interest in building a career in recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) management
• Candidate must be willing to work in Makati for a permanent nightshift schedule, and occasional Saturday shift