Director for Operations
The Director for Operations is responsible in managing campaigns in job recruitment and sourcing in the US Markets. The role will take full ownership on:
• Overall day-to-day operations and deliverables of the organization, to ensure client satisfaction and operational goals and objectives are achieved.
• Advocating company vision, mission and principles through planning and execution, productivity management, employee engagement, leadership development and other various company activities
• Developing quality improvement projects from conceptualization to execution
• Building teams’ competencies in sourcing and recruiting, specialized by industry/client.
• Providing mentorship and supervision to Operations Managers, Section Managers, Senior Team Managers, Team Managers and Recruiting Team Managers
• Promoting excellent relationship between PSG and its clients. Liaising with client POCs to ensure alignment with program objectives and actual performance
• Candidate should have at least 2 to 3 years of experience as a Director and leadership ideally from the following environment:
Sales/Insurance Firms with high degree of client engagement
Recruitment/Headhunter Firms with high degree of client engagement
• Candidate should display deep knowledge in the principles of program/account/operations management, coaching, and mentoring.
• Candidate should exhibit strong interest in building a career in recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) management
• Candidate must be open to working for permanent nightshift schedule and occasional Saturday shift
• Must have excellent communication skills both spoken & written